Rely on Money Day Finder® to find every bank holiday and good business day for North American and other commonly traded currencies.
Find good business days at a glance.
The newly refreshed calendar format shows one full year forward on each day’s spread. It also includes:
- Forward day counts
- Forward value dates
- Highlighted 30-day periods
- Month-forward dates (adheres to modified following protocol)
- 1-year forward daily spreads
- Daily count-back tables
- 10-year mid-term tables
- 12-month count-back tables
See bank holidays for North American and other commonly traded currencies.
Money Day Finder® features bank holidays for:
- CAD – Canadian Dollar
- USD – US Dollar
- MXN – Mexican Peso
- EUR – Euro
- GBP – British Pound
Plan ahead with the 10-year reference calendar.
Calculate future transactions up to 10 years forward using day counts and holidays affecting the most commonly traded currencies in North America (CAD, USD, MXN, EUR and GBP.)
Easily refer to other currencies using the bonus FX Holiday Card.
For a quick glance at other major currencies, this bookmark indicates bank holidays going 1 year forward for AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, SEK, SGD, and USD.
Financial professionals working in North American markets rely on Money Day Finder®.
Money Day Finder® is tailor-made for FX traders, administrators, investment or term deposit administration, treasury and cash management, and financial planning.
An efficient, pared-down investment calendar built to focus on the markets and currencies that matter to you.
North American financial professionals rely on the Money Day Finder® investment calendar to reduce the risk of failed trades and lost opportunities due to bank holidays.
- Each daily spread indicates holidays, day counts, and forward value dates for 1 year forward.
- Indicates all holidays affecting the five most commonly traded currencies in North America (CAD, USD, MXN, EUR, and GBP).
- Adheres to the ‘modified following’ protocol and accepted standards of international foreign exchange markets.
- Each spread includes a 10-year mid-term table and a daily countback table (12 months back from today’s date).
10-Year Reference Calendar®
Calculate future transactions up to 10 years forward using day counts and holidays affecting North American and other commonly traded currencies (CAD, USD, MXN, EUR, and GBP).
Also includes previous year’s calendar.